Modelon’s FMI Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink Coder Add-on enables users to export FMUs from Simulink and import FMUs to a Simulink Coder target. Key capabilities and features related to the latest version of the FMI Toolbox Coder Add-on for Matlab/Simulink are below.
Export Simulink Models to FMUs
• Create Co-Simulation and Model Exchange FMUs from Simulink models
• Structured variable names that reflect Simulink model hierarchy
• Optionally hide all internal information for protection of IP
• Expose internal signals of Simulink model in the exported FMU
Build FMUs to a Simulink Coder Target
• Deploy FMUs with source code to HiL testing
• Compile FMU block in Simulink for real-time platforms using Simulink Coder
• Supported by target platforms in which the compiler supports C-code S-functions and is compatible with the FMU source code
Compatibility Requirements: Matlab, Simulink, Matlab Coder, Simulink Coder, FMI Toolbox
Ready to make an impact with system simulation?
Get in touch today to see how Modelon Impact can help you with your system simulation and product design journey.