Modelon will exhibit (booth BC1908) and present at the AHR EXPO 2023 taking place on February 6-8th in Atlanta, Georgia. The AHR Expo is an essential event for HVACR professionals, attracting the most comprehensive gathering of the industry from around the globe each year. The show provides a unique forum where manufacturers and suppliers of all sizes and specialties come together to share ideas and showcase the future of HVACR technology. HVACR professionals from every segment in the industry attend, including:
- Engineers, Architects, and Contractors
- OEMs, Wholesalers, and Distributors
- Design/Build Professionals
- Public Utility Professionals
Stop by our booth – BC1908, to learn how we can help you design better products using system simulation for the HVAC&R industry.
Modelon will present at the AHR EXPO 2023.
- Simulation-Based Design of Power Electronics Controllers for Compressors in HVAC&R Systems
Presented by: Adhemar Araoz, HVAC and Refrigeration Industry Expert
- In this presentation, learn how to design, analyze, and optimize your HVAC&R systems, components, and associated controls. With Modelon Impact, Modelon’s cloud platform for system simulation, model utilization, and collaboration between your engineering teams will be more seamless than ever! Join us to see multi-fidelity and multi-physics models of an AC system enabling two-way interfacing of inverter controllers and a compressor, varying speed, thus reducing energy consumption. Additionally, simulate a Modelon Impact web app from your smart device.
CLICK HERE TO ADD THIS PRESENTATION TO YOUR SHOW PLANNER!