2019.1 Release Notes – Liquid Cooling Library 2.3
Liquid Cooling Library v2.3 is part of Modelon’s 2019.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New CheckValve added, with relative opening determined by the pressure difference between the ports.
- New ThreePortCheckValve added, allowing pressure relief by redirecting the flow when a pressure limit is exceeded.
- Liquid-gas table-based heat exchangers updated to comply with Modelon library standards, with liquid being the primary side, and gas the secondary. For more information see LiquidCooling.HeatExchangers.Deprecated.Information.
- Fixed incorrect direction of summary variable Q_flow for heat exchangers (change made in Modelon Base Library) and added Q_flow_sec for secondary side heat flow. Updated stacks to use Q_flow_sec. Note: conversion scripts will modify models to maintain backward compatibility.
- Fixed Liquid-Gas heat exchangers using the gas volume for the aggregate liquid volume component.
Conversion of user libraries
- User models can be automatically converted using the provided conversion script.
- Liquid Cooling Library 2.3 is based on the Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.