New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New CheckValve added, with relative opening determined by the pressure difference between the ports.
- New ThreePortCheckValve added, allowing pressure relief by redirecting the flow when a pressure limit is exceeded.
- Liquid-gas table-based heat exchangers updated to comply with Modelon library standards, with liquid being the primary side, and gas the secondary. For more information see LiquidCooling.HeatExchangers.Deprecated.Information.
- Fixed incorrect direction of summary variable Q_flow for heat exchangers (change made in Modelon Base Library) and added Q_flow_sec for secondary side heat flow. Updated stacks to use Q_flow_sec. Note: conversion scripts will modify models to maintain backward compatibility.
- Fixed Liquid-Gas heat exchangers using the gas volume for the aggregate liquid volume component.
Conversion of user libraries
- User models can be automatically converted using the provided conversion script.
- Liquid Cooling Library 2.3 is based on the Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.