Liquid Cooling Library v2.4 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- When instantiating the class LiquidCooling.FlowResistances.Geometric.Expansion, the default instance name was changed from “contraction” to “expansion”.
- The parameter positiveFlow is now propagated to the volume components of FourWayValve to avoid nonlinear equations when the option is used.
- Improved Modelica compliance.
- Fixed issue where incorrect temperatures were used for heat exchanger visualization.
- Fixed issues where velocity and Reynold number were calculated incorrectly in the generic pipe summary. Number of channels is now accounted for in the calculations.
- Fixed issue where Reynolds dependent correction factor for Mitre bends could become negative for low values of basic loss coefficient.
Conversion of user libraries
- No conversion script is needed for user models from version 2.3.
- Liquid Cooling Library 2.4 is based on the Modelon Base Library 3.4 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3.