Release Notes for Fuel System Library 4.2.2
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Implemented a new advanced option for smoothing enthalpy and/or medium composition between control volumes across zero flow. The feature can be enabled with the parameters useSmoothEnthalpy and useSmoothComposition found in the system_AFS block as well as in each components with a dynamic volume.
- Performance improvement for lumped pipe instances that use wall friction only (no lumped losses). The simulation can be twice as fast if all lumped pipes in a model use wall friction only.
- Performance improvement for lumped pipe and static pipe that uses lumped losses through modifications to SimplePipeResistance models. The simulations can be upto twice as fast in models involving these resistances.
- Modelica-based geometry kernels now support physical heat transfer computations.
- Corrected sign error in acceleration vector of external code geometry kernel.
- Physical heat transfer models now contain an option to use a beta parameter instead of a beta value computed by the thermodynamic property models. This is set by default. It is useful for non-evaporating media that use an exaggerated beta value in the thermodynamic property models for real-time capability. Due to the exaggerated beta value for real time capability the tank temperature may not drop below 20 degC when using the beta value computed by the thermodynamic property models.
- Fuel System Library 4.2.2 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.0 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.