New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Corrected the description strings for the inputs to FuelSystem.System_AFS block.
- Reduced the number of nonlinear systems of equations for initialization problems using volume models, by adding inverse annotations for the Fluid.Gas.h_pTX function and initializing fluid.h_gas instead of fluid.h
- There were some simplifications in the FluidProperties for the function T_phX that assumes an ideal mixture of dry air and JetA as the liquid fuel. The function has been corrected to consider fluids with non-ideal mixture of gas and liquids other than JetA (based on FuelSystem.FluidProperties.Templates.GasWithLiquid). The ideal gas with JetA fluids still use the same implementation to conserve the RealTime peformance (based on FuelSystem.FluidProperties.Templates.GasWithLiquid). Models using the ConvectiveComplexTank with external geometry still cannot generate analytic Jacobians.
- Reduced warnings regarding the failure to generate analytic Jacobians by specifying derivatives for media functions such as liquidVolumeRatio and ostwaldCoefficients in GasWithLiquid and GasWithEvaporatingLiquid templates. Models using the ConvectiveComplexTank with external geometry still cannot generate analytic Jacobians.
- FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.PartialVapourCurve –> FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.SaturationPressure.Interfaces.Base
- FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.NonEvaporating –> FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.SaturationPressure.NonEvaporating
- FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.baseCavitation –> FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.Cavitation.Interfaces.Base
- FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.LinearCavitation –> FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.Cavitation.LinearCavitation
- FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.noFlowReduction –> FuelSystem.Pumps.PumpCharacteristics.Cavitation.noFlowReductione
Conversion of user libraries
- Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 4.4 to 4.5 is supported using the included conversion script “Convert_to_4.5.mos” located under FuelSystem 4.5ResourcesScripts.
- Fuel System Library is based on Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.