2019.2 Release Notes – Vapor Cycle Library 2.4
Vapor Cycle Library v2.4 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Media properties for R22 using spline-based table lookup (SBTL) are now available in the media package. For more details, see SBTL. A system model using R22 SBTL as refrigerant is provided.
- A model of capillary tube as expansion device can be found inside the FlowResistances package.
- A new Multi display sensor is now available in the Sensors package. It facilitates the visualization of values of enthalpy, mass flow rate, temperature and pressure of the media.
- Improved Modelica compliance
Conversion of user libraries
- No conversion of user libraries from version 2.3 is needed.
- Vapor Cycle 2.4 is based on the Modelon Base Library 3.4 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3. It can be combined with Liquid Cooling Library 2.4 and Heat Exchanger Library 2.4.