Vapor Cycle Library v2.4 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- Media properties for R22 using spline-based table lookup (SBTL) are now available in the media package. For more details, see SBTL. A system model using R22 SBTL as refrigerant is provided.
- A model of capillary tube as expansion device can be found inside the FlowResistances package.
- A new Multi display sensor is now available in the Sensors package. It facilitates the visualization of values of enthalpy, mass flow rate, temperature and pressure of the media.
- Improved Modelica compliance
Conversion of user libraries
- No conversion of user libraries from version 2.3 is needed.
- Vapor Cycle 2.4 is based on the Modelon Base Library 3.4 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3. It can be combined with Liquid Cooling Library 2.4 and Heat Exchanger Library 2.4.