2019.1 Release Notes – Hydro Power Library 2.9
Hydro Power Library v2.9 is part of Modelon’s 2019.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- HydroSystems.Reservoir height and initial height for the segments are now defined by a vector instead of a scalar, allowing different values along the component.
- Friction models in HydroPower.HydroSystems.Reservoir are now replaceable.
- New friction model added, based on the Manning Formula.
Conversion of user libraries
- Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 2.8 is supported using the included conversion script ConvertHydroPower_2.8_to_HydroPower_2.9.mos located under HydroPower/Resources/Scripts
- Hydro Power Library 2.9 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.
- Version 2.9 is updated for use with Modelon Base Library 3.3.