2019.2 Release Notes – Air Conditioning Library 1.19
Air Conditioning Library v1.19 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New pH diagram for R1234yf, which uses linear scale on the pressure axis is added.
- VaporInjectionTwoStageTableBased, two-stage compressor model with vapor injection, that uses three 2-dimensional tables for efficiencies based on compressor speed and pressure ratio.
- AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.LayeredHorizontal, a new horizontal layered flat tube heat exchanger has been added.
- A new Multi display sensor is now available in the ControllersAndSensors package. It facilitates the visualization of values of enthalpy, mass flow rate, temperature and pressure of the media.
- The TXV valves, BasicTXV and SimpleTXV, can now have their superheat setpoint set through an input connector.
- The subpackages of ThermoFluidPro.Utilities.Media.SmoothPhaseBoundary have had their names shortened to ensure link compatibility.
- Fixed an error in the calculation what fraction of a control volume is in the twophase region. This resulted in incorrect heat trasfer coefficient prediction in scenarios where either liquid was entering a volume with pure gas, or gas entering a volume with pure liquid.
- Fixed an issue where AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.HXAirHandling.RedistributeAirFlow could not be used when going from a larger to a smaller grid, most notably used in multi layered heat exchangers.
- AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.LayeredEvaporator has been renamed to AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.LayeredVertical
- Sensor output values are now displayed in the sensor icons.
- Fixed an issue where the pressure drop correlation VariableZeta would give incorrect results for ploss_exp ≠ 2.
- Default value of heat input in heat reservoir set to 0.
- Updated lift in BasicTXV4q.
- The validity ranges for Ethylene Glycol 40 and Ethylene Glycol 50 have been extended to cover temperature below 0 degree Celsius.
Conversion of user libraries
- User models can be automatically converted using the provided conversion script.
- AirConditioning Library 1.19 is based on ThermoFluidPro Library 1.19, Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3. and UserInteraction 0.65.