Air Conditioning Library v1.19 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- New pH diagram for R1234yf, which uses linear scale on the pressure axis is added.
- VaporInjectionTwoStageTableBased, two-stage compressor model with vapor injection, that uses three 2-dimensional tables for efficiencies based on compressor speed and pressure ratio.
- AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.LayeredHorizontal, a new horizontal layered flat tube heat exchanger has been added.
- A new Multi display sensor is now available in the ControllersAndSensors package. It facilitates the visualization of values of enthalpy, mass flow rate, temperature and pressure of the media.
- The TXV valves, BasicTXV and SimpleTXV, can now have their superheat setpoint set through an input connector.
- The subpackages of ThermoFluidPro.Utilities.Media.SmoothPhaseBoundary have had their names shortened to ensure link compatibility.
- Fixed an error in the calculation what fraction of a control volume is in the twophase region. This resulted in incorrect heat trasfer coefficient prediction in scenarios where either liquid was entering a volume with pure gas, or gas entering a volume with pure liquid.
- Fixed an issue where AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.HXAirHandling.RedistributeAirFlow could not be used when going from a larger to a smaller grid, most notably used in multi layered heat exchangers.
- AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.LayeredEvaporator has been renamed to AirConditioning.HeatExchangers.LayeredVertical
- Sensor output values are now displayed in the sensor icons.
- Fixed an issue where the pressure drop correlation VariableZeta would give incorrect results for ploss_exp ≠ 2.
- Default value of heat input in heat reservoir set to 0.
- Updated lift in BasicTXV4q.
- The validity ranges for Ethylene Glycol 40 and Ethylene Glycol 50 have been extended to cover temperature below 0 degree Celsius.
Conversion of user libraries
- User models can be automatically converted using the provided conversion script.
- AirConditioning Library 1.19 is based on ThermoFluidPro Library 1.19, Modelica Standard Library 3.2.3. and UserInteraction 0.65.