2019.1 Release Notes – Thermal Power Library 1.18
Thermal Power Library v1.18 is part of Modelon’s 2019.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A new three pressure level boiler example added to the library.
- A turbine-follow feedback mode is added to the supercritical coal fired 400MWe power plant, in which load control is handled by the boiler while turbine-generator handles throttle pressure control.
- Improved handling of zero flow in district heating dynamic delay pipe, introducing flow for heat diffusion.
- Added automatic summation of gas properties
- Fixed incorrect direction of summary variable Q_flow for heat exchangers and added Q_flow_sec for secondary side heat flow. Note: conversion scripts will modify models to maintain backward compatibility.
Conversion of user libraries
- User libraries will automatically be converted from version 1.17. These conversions are made using the included conversion script: ThermalPower/Resources/Scripts/convertTPL_1.17__to_1.18.mos.
- Thermal Power Library 1.18 is based on Modelon Base Library 3.3 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.