Version 2.1 contains the changes described below.
- Five new Heat Exchangers, two new Turbines and three new Compressors that can be used in ThermoPneumatic applications. The new sub-package ThermoFluid includes off-the-shelf wrapped components from ThermoFluid in Modelon Base Library in order to get Pneumatic ports. This package also includes a tutorial and utilities to wrap any other component from Modelon.ThermoFluid.
- The ideal gas assumption built into equations of some of the models has been made more generic so that they are compliant with ideal as well as real gases. Models have been made to use variable specific heat capacities.
- Mass flow rate in the ports has changed name from mdot to m_flow.
- Added noEvent() to all actualStream operator in the volume models.
- Improved robustness of the example models in Elements.Examples.
- Parameters changed in Pneumatics.Elements.Examples.PilotCheckValveCircuit so that results of the model are proper
Library structure changes
Obsolete classes are placed in the package Utilities.Deprecated and will be removed after a year from the release when they were put in the deprecated package.
Conversion of user libraries
The flow variable in the connector changed name from m_dot to m_flow. The conversion script handle the conversion when modifiers is applied on m_dot, but not when it is present in equations. This has to be changed manually.
Automatic conversion of user libraries from version 2.0 is supported using the included conversion script ConvertPneumatics_from_2.0_to_2.1 located under Pneumatics 2.1Scripts.
Pneumatics 2.1 is based on Modelon Base Library 2.5 and Modelica Standard Library 3.2.2.