2019.1 Release Notes – OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit 1.10
OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit v1.10 is part of Modelon’s 2019.1 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A highlight in the release is the compiler API, which has strengthened its capabilities to programmatically access Modelica code.
- Support of evaluation of non-literal expressions in annotations
- More efficient handling of start values and dependent parameters
- Improved type checking of array sizes
- Better handling of check of bounds
- Compiler API
- Extended support of binding expressions
- Better handling of SVG icons
- Support for redeclaration of short class-declarations
- Improved error handling
- General bug-fixes
- Python API
- Improved performance of the constructor
- Improved error checks