New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A highlight in the release is the compiler API, which has strengthened its capabilities to programmatically access Modelica code.
- Support of evaluation of non-literal expressions in annotations
- More efficient handling of start values and dependent parameters
- Improved type checking of array sizes
- Better handling of check of bounds
- Compiler API
- Extended support of binding expressions
- Better handling of SVG icons
- Support for redeclaration of short class-declarations
- Improved error handling
- General bug-fixes
- Python API
- Improved performance of the constructor
- Improved error checks