New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A highlight in the release is the compiler API, which has strengthened its capabilities to programmatically access Modelica code.
- Added support for unspecified enumerations.
- Protection annotations are now used to determine if a variable is included in modelDescription.xml.
- Turned off loop unrolling in functions to increase performance.
- Improved array initialization for primitive arrays in global constants.
- Added support for loading libraries as read-only and for checking if a library or a source element is read-only. Encrypted libraries and libraries in MODELICAPATH will be forced into a read-only state regardless of the client’s request.
- Added method for retrieving access protection from classes.
- Can now generate mirrored SVG icons in the API by using negative width and/or height.
- Added an experimental feature ResultHandling in the Steady State framework to enable writing results to different file formats.
- Changed the backend of OCT (MATLAB) to do compiler specific calls through the MATLAB® Python interface instead of Java.
- Made it possible to release specific residual variables without having to release related indices for iteration variables.