2019.2 Release Notes – OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit 1.14
OPTIMICA Compiler Toolkit v1.14 is part of Modelon’s 2019.2 release.
New versions of Modelon libraries are sold and distributed directly from Modelon, as well as approved resellers.
- A highlight in the release is the compiler API, which has strengthened its capabilities to programmatically access Modelica code.
- Added support for unspecified enumerations.
- Protection annotations are now used to determine if a variable is included in modelDescription.xml.
- Turned off loop unrolling in functions to increase performance.
- Improved array initialization for primitive arrays in global constants.
- Added support for loading libraries as read-only and for checking if a library or a source element is read-only. Encrypted libraries and libraries in MODELICAPATH will be forced into a read-only state regardless of the client’s request.
- Added method for retrieving access protection from classes.
- Can now generate mirrored SVG icons in the API by using negative width and/or height.
- Added an experimental feature ResultHandling in the Steady State framework to enable writing results to different file formats.
- Changed the backend of OCT (MATLAB) to do compiler specific calls through the MATLAB® Python interface instead of Java.
- Made it possible to release specific residual variables without having to release related indices for iteration variables.