The Vapor Cycle Library enables rapid design and simulation of vapor compression cycles for virtual prototyping, component dimensioning, and control system design.
The library can be used as an integrated part of energy management design for both mobile and residential applications, as a stand-alone solution or extended with the functionality of the Liquid Cooling Library and the Heat Exchanger library.
- Easy to use examples for pre-defined vapor compression cycles
- Transient and steady-state simulation
- Flexible composition of user-defined system architectures
- Comprehensive set of refrigerants
- Interface with CoolProp and REFPROP
- Can be used with Liquid Cooling Library and Heat Exchanger Library as an integral Vehicle Thermal Management solution
- Based on the Modelica Language open standard