Check out the strong slate of publications from Modelon
We are proud to announce the presence of Modelon at Modelica Conference 2017 with nine accepted papers:
- A Simulation-Based Digital Twin for Model-Driven Health Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance of an Automotive Braking System – John Batteh, Anand Pitchaikani
- FMI and IP protection of models: A survey of use cases and support in the standard – Erik Durling, Maria Henningsson, Elias Palmkvist
- The Jet Propulsion Library: Modeling and simulation of aircraft engines – Michael Sielemann, Anand Pitchaikani, Nithish Selvan, Majed Sammak
- Optimization friendly Thermodynamic properties – Marcus Åberg, Johan Windahl, Håkan Runvik, Fredrik Magnusson
- Dynamic optimization of heating distribution networks – Stephane Velut, Johan Åkesson, Håkan Runvik, Per-Ola Larsson, Fredrik Magnusson, Gerald Schweiger
- Powertrain and Thermal System Simulation Models of a High Performance Electric Road Vehicle – John Batteh
- Integration of complex Modelica-based physics models and discrete-time control systems: Approaches and observations of numerical performance – John Batteh, Lixiang Li
- Improved Aerodynamic Prediction Through Coupled System and CFD Models – John Batteh, John Griffin, Hubertus Tummescheit
- Musculoskeletal Modeling of the Hand and Contact Object in Modelica – Shashank Swaminathan and Johan Andreasson.
The majority of our contributions are co-authored with our industry customers and partners.
Modelon is a Silver Sponsor and exhibitor at the event.
Meet our team May 15-17 in Prague to see the presentations and talk to the authors — register now!